You will be encouraged to use this support as part of your own individual learning pathway. The core team available is made up of:
- Your Tutors
- Your Personal Coach
- On-site host Business Partners who offer placements and work experience
- On-site Business Coaches who can mentor you to open up a new business
- Our Business Broker who maintains our relationships with businesses in the Creative and Media skills sectors.
With this support available, you will develop a competitive edge against other young people in Kirklees. You will gain communication skills, develop the ability to relate and collaborate with people you know and don’t know, capitalise on your enterprise skills, apply your learning to a variety of contexts, as well as understand your own strengths and areas where you may need to develop.
Here at the Studio School, we want to take you on a journey: a journey that won’t end until you are where you want to be - pursuing a career, setting up your own creative enterprise or paving the way to further or higher education.
- If you feel that your strengths lie in the fields of creative and performance arts.
- If you have ambitions to grow your own business or forge a career in media.
- If you are self-motivated, can organise your time and meet deadlines efficiently.
Well, you sound like our sort of person and we’d love to meet you.
Laura Lee, Head of the Studio School